Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ames, Here I come!

I can't believe that I am actually going home tomorrow. My flight will leave around 7 20 am, and it's about 12 38 am right now. I am so excited! I have been gone for 3 weeks and it will just feel so good to be home!

Our demo went well today, and our client was happy with the result. We left site around 5 30 pm, and hunted down some lobsters for dinner. Unfortunately the restaurant called "Lobster Ranch" that we hunted down for was closed down and didn't even exist anymore. Bummer!

So we went to Riverside Pub instead.
They had seafood pasta night today and all three of us ordered that.

Talk about some fresh seafood! The shrimp and scallops were so fresh. They were de-li-ci-ous!

Then we went back to the hotel and had some drinks to celebrate our getting-out-of-this-place.

We stayed at the hotel bar for about 4 hours, talking about work stuff and random stuff.

I am freaking beat right now. I am still deciding whether or not I should sleep. I would have to get up around 5 am if I do sleep. Hmmmmm, we'll see how long my eyes can stay open tonight....

Either way, I am happy!

Peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home