Saturday, June 23, 2007

Denzel Washington and My Saturday (Definitely Irrelevant.....)

Denzel Washington is definitely one of the best actors out there. He's been my favorite ever since I saw one of his movies for the first time. I think that was Crimson Tide.
Then there was John Q, Man on Fire, The Manchurian Candidate, Inside Man, to name a few.
His movies are never disappointing.

I just finished watching Deja Vu. And as you can guess, it is another outstanding movie that is worth watching.

Aside from watching a movie today, I had to go to my client's site and work for 8 hours! I can definitely understand someone's feeling right now, when her boss calls her to come in on Saturday or Sunday. Hahaha.

But I did fix a lot of things today. There was a bug in my code that was just so irritating. After hours and hours of debugging and testing here and there, I finally fixed it.

I am not a big fan of working on the weekends. But, you just got to do what you got to do, right?

And as my dad always puts it: "Do you want to eat rice or not? If you do, get up and work. If you don't, then sleep and starve." Alright, Dad, I got you. Lol.

It's about 12:30 am, and I am ready for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home