Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Night in Halifax

Here I am again, sitting in my hotel room, talking to my laptop.
I was not that excited when I found out last week that I would be spending a weekend in Halifax.

Today I drove around the hotel's neighborhood to see if anything cool was happening. There was a carnival right across the street, but I wasn't in the mood to check it out.
So I went to eat dinner instead. :)

My dinner was pretty crappy. I ate at a Vietnamese restaurant close to the hotel and ordered the house special pho (a pho is basically a type of noodle soup that is often accompanied by lots of meat (beef, pork, tendon, seafood, etc, you name it), bean sprouts, and some herb for garnishing.
Ta-da! The pho was nothing close to being special......Instead, it was super tasteless that I had to pour a lot of soy sauce that really made the soup looked so dark brown and gross. Hehe. Nevertheless, it didn't really improve the taste.

I guess I am not going back there.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home