Friday, June 29, 2007

Stuck in Halifax Airport. This Sucks!

I am currently experiencing the most exciting day of my week.

We got to the airport around 6 15 am today, just to find out that our flight was canceled.
We stood in line for about half hour at United's check-in counter, not knowing this had happened.

Now we have to fly through Toronto, then to Chicago. We don't have a flight from Chicago to Cedar Rapids, which was where we flew out from.

I guess me and my coworker are in for a road trip.

But wait, that's not all! I am definitely gonna miss my buddy's wedding rehearsal tonight at 6 30 pm. His bride is so gonna kill me tomorrow.


But, as a man who always looks at the bright side of things, I managed to find something to brighten my day. And that something is a 1.5 lbs lobster!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home