Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bienvenue au Canada (Again)

I am back in Halifax, Canada, again.

I will be here for approx. a week, to train my clients on how to use the system we installed about 3 weeks ago. But, there is a possibility that we might be done in 3 days, which means I get to go home earlier. Yay!

My flight today was alright. There was no delays or anything like that, so it's all good.

Now I am just wondering if I should follow my regular-Canadian-diet (which is McDonald's for breakfast, KFC for lunch and Wendy's for dinner) this time or not. LOL.
The weird fact is, I somehow lost 2 lbs, 2 weeks ago after having done my Canadian diet for 3 weeks. :P

Oh, I also met Cornerstone Church's Zambia team this morning. They were on the same flight to Chicago.

Well, it's almost time for me to hit the rack.

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home